Friday, June 1, 2012

» Home » ,

Nguyen Duc Cuong - How I See You

Vietnam Information - Love the traditional beauty of women Vietnam

Song: How I See You
Artist: Nguyen Duc Cuong



English Lyrics:
How I see you - Nguyen Duc Cuong

Beauty without makeup
You look very angelic hoooooo
Dont need jeans or high heels, you chose for yourself ao dai, so fine
Like the blooming flowers giving off those colors,
they dont look half as pretty as you

Your softly blowing ao dai, representing
shining beauty from Eastern lands

Are you an angel or am I just...
Flooded in awe by you and your graceful beauty
A viet woman, in her Ao Dai
Radiating... Oriental...
woah woah

One day by chance in foreign lands she came my way
A white flutter pretty shoulders unfami-liar
A warming heat I felt complete... oh my homeland...
I love you... I miss you...

No comments :

Post a Comment